Friday, March 12, 2010

Rules for Bullshxt Bingo

Rules for Bullsxxt Bingo

1. Before Barrack Obama's next televised speech, prepare your "Bullshxt Bingo" card by drawing a square.

I find that 5" x 5" is a good size -- and dividing it into columns -- five across and five down. That will give you 25 1-inch blocks.

2. Write one of the following words/phrases in each block:

. Restored our reputation
. Strategic fit
. Let me be clear
. Make no mistake
. Back from the brink

. Signs of recovery
. Out of the loop
. Benchmark
. Job creation
. Fiscal restraint

. Win-win
. Affordable health care
. Previous Administration
. Greed on Wall Street
. At the end of the day

. Empower (or empowerment)
. Touch base
. Mindset
. Corporate greed
. Ballpark

. Game plan
. Leverage
. Inherited as in "I inherited this mess"
. Relief for working families (alternate - "unprecedented")
. Government

3. Check off the appropriate block when you hear one of those words/phrases.

4. When you get five blocks horizontally, vertically, or diagonally, stand up and shout "BULLSHxT!"

Testimonials from past satisfied "Bullshxt Bingo" players : - )

"I had been listening to the speech for only five minutes when I won." --- Jack W., Boston

"My attention span during speeches has improved dramatically." --- David D., Florida

"What a gas! Speeches will never be the same for me after my first win." --- Bill R., New York City

"The atmosphere was tense in the last speech as 14 of us waited for the fifth box." --- Ben G., Denver

"The speaker was stunned as eight of us screamed "BULLSHIT!" for the third time in two hours." --- Harry A, Chantilly

"This is the most fun I have ever had with my pants up!" --- Robert H. Portland

No comments:

Post a Comment