Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Can't we just get along

The names of those who signed a petition to protect traditional marriage in Washington state have be redacted to protect them from death threats from the Leftists who support gay marriage. Documented threats include:

• "I will kill you and your family."

• "Oh my God, This woman is so f---ing stupid. Someone please shoot her in the head, again and again. And again."

• "I'm going to kill the pastor."

• "If I had a gun I would have gunned you down along with each and every other supporter…"

• "We're going to kill you."

• "You're dead. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon … you're dead."

• "I'm a gay guy who owns guns, and he's my next target."

• "I warn you, I know how to kill, I'm an ex-special forces person."

• "Get ready for retribution all you bigots."

• Burn their f---ing churches to the ground, and then tax the charred timbers."

[WND] 7/2/11 Click Here for the article. Makes you proud to be a Democrat, eh what!

No comments:

Post a Comment