Saturday, June 20, 2009

Sarah Palin and David Letterman Show


.
Dear Sir/Madam:

It is my understanding that the Kellogg Company is one of the sponsors of the David Letterman Show.  Inasmuch as I find repugnant both Mr. Letterman and his philosophies (as evidenced by his ongoing tasteless comments concerning Ms. Palin and her daughters), I cannot and will not support any entity that supports Mr. Letterman.

Accordingly my family and I will no longer purchase any Kellogg products. … Michael

Note from The Right Jack. Letter received June 20, 2009. I have admired the humor of David Letterman for many years. I no longer watch his show. That means I no longer see the commercials for his sponsors. Based on the clip I saw of this tasteless commentary, his audience was not exactly overcome with joy on this portion of his monolog either. Not watching shows like this and not purchasing sponsor products is exactly what you can do when you disagree with the radical left wing media.



No comments:

Post a Comment